Friday, March 20, 2015

Welcome Spring!


I love Spring!
I love that it is a symbol of birth. I love the songbirds, the aroma of the blossom trees, and seeing people outside!

I love that the grass is starting to turn green and the fact that I get to wake up to the morning sunshine streaming through our bedroom window. I also love the soft sound of windchimes outside (they remind me of spring, even though you can have windchimes all year long).

I also get this urge to grow things when this season comes around. I get it from my mom, the gardening queen. I am going to share my succulent house garden that I planted soon!

Our Winter has been mild, but I am still wishing you a Happy First Day of Spring!

Blessings to you and your loved ones.


It has felt like Spring for a while now.
Wednesday I decided to take a break from homework, found a blossoming tree on campus and fell asleep on the cement below it. 

I have no shame in the awkwardness of this situation. It was absolutely wonderful.


No comments:

Post a Comment